Made in Italy.
Bombo is the result of a fruitful encounter between leather and stoneware, a work of Trans-Alpine savoir-faire.
Like upturned jars, the hollow ceramic orbs are hand made and the holes are punched in the yet unfired clay. Once the pieces are fired and glazed, the leather straps that ensure that the skin seat remains taut will be laced through them.
The Bombo collection is extraordinarily versatile; Its objects offer a variety of uses as coffee tables, side tables, cocktail tables, ottomans or stools. With its reassuring shapes and delicate colors – earth, sky blue, terracotta- Bombo fits perfectly into any décor without imposing itself, ready to “serve”, with simplicity.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL! THREE IN ONE: Can be used as a COCTAIL TABLE, STOOL and OTTOMAN.
- Base: Ø 25.6" h 13" (Ø 65 x h 33 cm)
- Center: Ø 25.6" h 13" (Ø 65 x h 33 cm)
- Top: Ø 24.4" h 13" (Ø 62 x h 33 cm)
- Base Ø 18.9" h 17.7" (Ø 48 x h 45 cm)
- Center: Ø 22.8" h 17.7" (Ø 58 x h 45 cm)
- Top: Ø 14.9" h 17.7" (Ø 38 x h 45 cm)
- Base: Ø 10.2" h 21.6" (Ø 26 x h 55 cm)
- Center: Ø 15.7" h 21.6" (Ø 40 x h 55 cm)
- Top: Ø 11.8" h 21.6" (Ø 30 x h 55 cm)
Bombo Tables / Stools / Ottomans
The color samples are indicative and not intended as an exact replica of the actual color of the product. Due to variations in monitor settings and color balances, colors are representative only and should not be construed as an exact color match of the listed product.